Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Week 10 : final mashup


I just loved "big huge labs", how creative and it's all online and free...no programs. I like so much on this site and could see plenty of potential for using it with in the library, both online with the displayed through the web site i.e. mosaic's would be a great of displaying past activities/events of the library or used as a tool to help within our role, ie the name badges could be a nice presentation for clubs, i.e. children's summer club, children's reading club or book club.

So I had a good play and could have played a lot longer!!!. I made a calendar of my daughters ballet class, but had trouble finding one of my own photos that would fit into the calendar with out heads being chopped off and decided that a portrait photo was not a good idea as it cropped the photo to much and a landscape style photo worked best.

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

Mashups are a lot of fun - as well as bring a really good tool. I really like your calendar.

Ellen (PLS)