Sunday, April 27, 2008

Week 7: Del.icio.us

Interesting... delicious is great, it could work well as a research assistance, finding web sites and online material. A useful tool in libraries, great for helping users to seek the information required, fulfilling their needs. Even good for teachers who want to supply their students or parents with links to useful educational sites.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong but I can't seem to put a link onto my blog for my delicious account.


Ok I think I finally have help.... on Creation's blog I found the following "The way to set up link to my del.icio.us bookmarking account in this post is as follows: go to del.icio.us, sign in your account, go to help and go to a guide to sharing bookmarks, got to Linkrolls , then copy the above HTML code from there and paste in your blog post(in Edit Html window)"

Here is my Link My del.icio.us


No comments: