Friday, May 16, 2008

Week 5 : Wiki's

I thought I had finished, but have just looked over my blog and realised that I have not added my thoughts on wiki's. My first introduction into contributing to a wiki and I just loved it.. I have never been game enough to contribute before though. I have used wikipedia before and thought it was very informative and liked it, I use it often for my assignments to get an understand of something that I'm unsure about.
I liked the book lovers wiki, what an interesting concept, this could be quite useful in our library with staff and clients adding to it. I have just contributed for the first time to my uni wiki that has been set up for a study visit. It is fantastic that we can all share our thoughts and photos online. I have been won over... I now love wiki's...

No comments: