Monday, February 25, 2008

Sort Of Dunno Nothin'

You just have to have a look at this….

If you have or had have teenage children you will appreciate this video from youtube... I have two teenage children and just loved this...it is so true...exactly what they sound like! Kids!!!
I was listening to Richard Glover on ABS Sydney when I heard this...the video is on many sites and has been viewed by over 200,000 viewers. It has even been viewed on channel 7, on the morning show.

I’m sure teenagers think it’s silly, however many teachers and parents have phoned into the radio station to say… they love it or can relate to it…

I think it is pretty good… considering Peter Denahy the guy the wrote it and sings it solo…(even the teens part) is not even a parent his self.

Check it out! Sort of Dunno Nothin'

1 comment:

Bambino Velostra said...

Ha Ha! Very funny! He certain has captured the essence of unresponsive teenagers, hasn't he. Love your spiderweb piccies by the way. There's so many spiders around at the moment, I keep walking into their webs, but some of them are truly beautiful (the ones I haven't walked into and destroyed that is!).