Thursday, February 21, 2008

Week 2 : Learning 2.0

This is a new learning curve for me. I have heard several of the terms, bebo, facebook etc, however I must admit that I haven't had much of an understanding of them, or what and how they work. I just thought it was something that the teenagers used!...but I’m learning!

I'm looking forward to learning and understanding what web 2.0 is all about and how I can use it. As well as having an understanding and knowing what the younger generation (my children included) is doing for inter reaction or social entertainment.
I hope that after completing the topics available over the next 12 weeks, I will gain confidence and be able to put what I have learned to use.

Now comes the hard part... posting intelligent, interesting information that others want to read and reply to.

No comments: